The medallion design and the pale tones of this Contarini White 9107 colour will give your interior a modern space.
Named after an old Venetian palace, this design would perfectly blend in there, in the oblique light of the winter in Venice. The other colours all carry names of old Venetian and Italian noble families of the Renaissance
Weaving-in distressed areas and the erasing of pattern sections in this design allows you to incorporate a piece of history in your home. While the addition of vibrant colour accents make the rugs both contemporary and stylish.
There is a superb choice of sizes available too, ensuring there is a size right for every room in the house.
- Delivery time: 10-14 working days
- Design: PALAZZO DA MOSTO
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Manufacturing: 85% COTTON 15% POLYESTER
- Backing Composition: NATURAL ANTI-SLIP BACKING
- Height: ± 3mm | 0,12”
- Weight: 1500 gr/m² | 44 oz/sqy