The Hibiscus Red 9116 is warm coloured abstract rug with intense red-orange colour tones that gives your interior a great feeling of warmth with smudgy design.
A blurred design inspired by Claude Monet and more contemporary artists
Woven on jacquard looms with cotton chenille yarns, each beautiful rug has multiple layers of texture, distressed areas and intricate stitching detail to give a true ‘Vintage’ look.
There is a superb choice of sizes available too, ensuring there is a size right for every room in the house.
- Delivery time: 10-14 working days
- Quality: ATLANTIC
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Manufacturing: 85% COTTON 15% POLYESTER
- Backing Composition: NATURAL ANTI-SLIP BACKING
- Height: ± 3mm | 0,12”
- Weight: 1500 gr/m² | 44 oz/sqy