This high detailed Seray Orange 8705 rug works both in a living space and bedroom setting, bridging the gap between classic and modern design.
Antique Heriz, a new collection of Persian design faded and distressed looking rugs in classic medallion design. It’s like the unexpected trove amongst the confused display at the Antiquarian’s. An old rug, showing a familiar, yet almost forgotten pattern…
A large central medallion, rosette shaped with a stair patterned perimeter. Palmettes in which the shape of a turtle seems to be suggested. Boughs, leaved twigs, stalks and flowers, a Heriz, distressed by age and with its origin in Azeri Persia.
There is a superb choice of sizes available too, ensuring there is a size right for every room in the house.
- Delivery time: 10-14 working days
- Design: ANTIQUARIAN HERIZ
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Manufacturing: 100% COTTON
- Backing Composition: NATURAL ANTI-SLIP BACKING
- Height: ± 3mm | 0,12”
- Weight: 1500 gr/m² | 44 oz/sqy