While traditional at their heart, the Antiquarian Bakhtiari has been modernised by bright colours and a faded affect with Janissary Multi 8712
Part of our Antiquarian collection is the Antique Bakhtiari – Inspired by Antique Persian rugs, the Bakhtiari’s live in the mountainous part of Khuzistan and Isfahan provinces in Iran. The rug shows a floral diamond pattern in feather shaped frames.
The design was retrieved from the “Muskabad archives” of Louis De Poortere and given the “distressed treatment”.
There is a superb choice of sizes available too, ensuring there is a size right for every room in the house.
- Delivery time: 10-14 working days
- Design: ANTIQUARIAN BAKHTIARI
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Manufacturing: 100% COTTON
- Backing Composition: NATURAL ANTI-SLIP BACKING
- Height: ± 3mm | 0,12”
- Weight: 1500 gr/m² | 44 oz/sqy