Medina White 9114 – The sumptuous Kilim design looks perfectly into any interior! it is sure one of the most beautiful creation.
A classic Moroccan nomad pattern is highlighted by the use of special yarns, space dyed affects add countless colour nuances and a slightly twisted cream gives extra body and contrast to the pattern
The flat woven surface is approximately 3-4mm thick consisting of cotton chenille with a distressed finish to create an authentic antique or shabby chic look. All edges are folded and hand sewn for a neat finish Woven on Jacquard Wilton looms, all Louis de Poortere rugs are crafted using an astute blend of cotton chenille and wool. Five different sizes of rug ensure your Louis de Poortere will fit any room perfectly.
There is a superb choice of sizes available too, ensuring there is a size right for every room in the house.
- Delivery time: 10-14 working days
- Design: ANTIQUARIAN KILIM
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Manufacturing: 65% COTTON 20% FATASY COTTON 15% WOOL
- Backing Composition: NATURAL ANTI-SLIP BACKING
- Height: ± 3mm | 0,12”
- Weight: 1500 gr/m² | 44 oz/sqy