Specialist Heavy weight underlay to use on any floors be it Carpet, Tiles, Wood, Laminate, Stone, Luxury Vinyl and more to add extra softness & cushioning. Very affective and convenient underlay Anti Slip mat solution for preventing rugs from slipping and moving on all Floor types.
Premium Heavy Weight Luxury underlay 350g/m2 high quality, This underlay will not only stop your rugs from slipping or moving but also giving a cushioned feel reducing sound transfer.
When placing a rug or mat on smooth flooring, place the black side down facing the smooth floor, then place the rug or mat on top of the grey side.
Following Highlights and Benefits:
- Heavy Weight – Luxury Cushioned Feel
- Helps reducing sound transfer – 5mm Thick
- For domestic and commercial use
- Instant application – free of plasticisers
- Simply cut to size and place under rug or mat
- Anti-Slip Protection – on all types of carpets and hard floors,
- Stops Rugs slipping & moving
- Provides Cushion underfoot
- Protects your floor and allows air to circulate under your rug
- Makes rugs last longer
- Easy cut to fit (if slightly bigger than the rug)
- Makes vacuuming easier
- Washable up to 30°
- Easy to fit on the floor – Leaves no residue
- Suitable to use with under floor heating
- Reusable – move rugs
The Premium Luxury underlay can be easily cut with scissors or a utility knife.
Prior to installing the underlay, the floor should be vacuumed, clean and dry. Do not install the underlay on a wet floor. In order to obtain a long-lasting non-skid performance, avoid frequent removal and re-installation of the underlay from its designated installation area.
If several pieces of the underlay are necessary for one rug, simply apply as many pieces as needed, side-by-side. Taping or splicing is NOT necessary.
Premium Luxury Rug Underlay
will not give a permanent bond to the floor. It is a re-positionable underlay: harmless to your floors and rugs.
We do not advise using this underlay with plastic, rubber or felt backed rugs or mats.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why do I need underlay for my rug or mat?
• Underlay should be considered as an investment that will help maintain your rug or mats appearance for the duration of its lifetime.
• Reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls from rugs or mats.
• Stop your rug or mat from moving and creeping.
• Stop your rug or mat from curling at the corners and pushing up against furniture.
• Stop abrasion on timber or delicate floor surfaces.
• Provide extra cushioning & helps with echoing in rooms
Which side faces up on hard floor?
Both sides are same and any side can be put facing the floor
Will Premium Luxury Rug Underlay leave a residue?
The Premium Luxury Rug Underlay will not leave a residue on your floor.
Is Premium Luxury Rug Control washable?
The underlay is washable up to 30°
Do multiple pads need to be taped together?
If several pieces of Premium Luxury Rug Control are necessary for one rug, simply apply as many pieces as needed, side-by-side. Taping or splicing is not necessary.
Made in: Germany For us “Made in Germany” means constant testing of the high standards and innovative development of rug underlays.
Sizes: If you can not see a required size in the list please get in touch with us and we can supply any size underlay requested.
Delivery time: 2-3 working days