The contrast of this Turkish Delight 8894 reveals the delights of this Ushak design.
Ushak is derived from the rug designs made by the Turkish tribe of the same name, they were used a lot in mosques and churches. Faded colours have been used for this design, as in the later, twentieth century versions.
We have 2 popular colours to choose from in this Antique range, the “Suleiman Grey” is a work of art to exhibit on your floor with grey’s and warm fawn brown’s and on the other hand we have the contrast of this “Turkish Delight” revealing the details of the Ushak design with more brighter colours on light background.
- Delivery time: 10-14 working days
- Design: ANTIQUARIAN USHAK
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Manufacturing: 100% COTTON
- Backing Composition: NATURAL ANTI-SLIP BACKING
- Height: ± 3mm | 0,12”
- Weight: 1500 gr/m² | 44 oz/sqy